A few words
about our farm
Third generation farmers
Gibb Bros is committed to supplying our customers with the highest quality, safe, fresh vegetables while providing unsurpassed service.
- Current Freshcare supplier
- HACCP approved
- Legal and regulatory requirements
Our promise to quality
We are committed to:
- Establishing the company’s quality, food safety and service delivery goals.
- Clearly communicating the company’s goals and requirements to all staff.
- Regular feedback and communications when processes or procedures change.
- Training and staff development
- Benchmarking and continuous improvement processes.
- Provision of adequate resources to each area of the business.
What do we do?
We produce our own produce
We farm some of the freshest products in the market across our four farms. We pride ourselves of delivering quality produce by controlling the entire process, farm to distribuition.
Post harvest care
Our access to technologies and adequate and reliable cooling allow our harvests to stay fresh through their journey. In-house Quality Assurance is ensured across our entire product range.
Our produce, Our logistics
To ensure the delivery of high quality products we control all aspects of our supply chain: the produce, the packaging, the environment, transit and the interactions between these factors.
Farm and Packing Shed Peak Crossing
11 Allens Road,
Peak Crossing QLD 4306